- Operate offline and auxiliary binding/finishing/packaging equipment.
- Set up and adjusts machine and equipment for production runs. Clean, lubricate and maintain machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- May troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as needed.
- May coordinate the assignment of crew members and may provide training for new team members.
RRD IS AN EEO/AA INCLUDING VETS AND DISABLED EMPLOYER
- Requires familiarity with routine operating procedures of equipment which can be set up and operated following a few step by step instructions and the skill to operate the equipment.
- Requires skill to perform minor clerical tasks incidental to the operation of the equipment (e.g., maintain machine operating and maintenance records, write new identification labels for computer tapes, etc.), and skill to perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating the equipment.
- Ability to identify if improper machine operation and make basic adjustments.