Stoss Landscape Urbanism is seeking exceptional Landscape Designers to join our growing team. Founded in Boston in 2001, Stoss is a Cooper-Hewitt National Design Award winner for urban planning and landscape projects that integrate urbanism, landscape, infrastructure, and sustainability. We work with cities, public agencies, institutions, and private interests on multi-faceted and varied projects. At any point in time, we are involved in conceiving, designing and managing construction for; parks and open spaces; urban and campus design; ecological and resiliency planning; municipal and regional strategies; multi-scale landscape infrastructures; development and remediation projects; furnishings and exhibitions.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- Share our commitment to creating resilient social spaces that foster vitality, equality and community within the public realm.
- Are eager to assist our team in the development of all phases of projects from conceptual design through construction.
- Want to learn as much as possible about the field of landscape architecture, collaborate with other professionals and build new skills.
- Posses strong graphic and verbal communication skills.
- Are interested in immersing themselves in the design, documentation process and field observation of projects.
- Can work collaboratively.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following programs: AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite. Experience in Lumion a plus.
- Thorough written and spoken command of the English language
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Landscape Architecture
Please no phone calls.