The position of Quality Control Line Inspector reports to the Quality Control Manager & Quality Control Supervisor. The QC Line Inspector will inspect the production fill lines at different stages of production. Records observation and inform QC Supervisor of any problems on the production floor.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect product samples from production filling lines and maintain storage of retained samples.
- Collect, label and ship microbiological samples.
- Maintain a close working relationship with production personnel to provide a smooth, efficient production flow of quality products.
- Ensures the cleanliness of production filling lines following GMP procedures.
- Auditing production-filling lines for accuracy of fill weighs, lot number and proper paper work.
- Perform calibration checks on scales on production lines.
- When defect products or problems are found, line inspector will label and segregate the items that don’t meet requirements and notify supervisor or other responsible parties.
- Responsible for inspecting rework of discrepant products.
- Good mathematical and communication skills. It’s important that inspector should pay careful attention to detail and follow instructions well.
- Computer skills
- Good oral and written communicator.
- Quality Experience preferred.
- SAP Experience preferred.