Strikepoint Media is a full-service agency specializing in creative, marketing, and media. We are a group of passionate people who love what we do. We seek individuals who have an unquenchable desire for their craft and who strive to be their best for the benefit of the client and the agency.
We are looking for a full-time creative graphic designer with an affinity for helping businesses grow. You not only have an eye for design but can also initiate and propose creative solutions and ideas. You are a team player; you love technology and have a knack for picking up new skills.
Our UNICORN CANDIDATE, the one who would rise to the top of our candidate list,_ _ will also have experience in the following areas:
- Videography with an emphasis on motion graphics.
- Experience working in an agency that focuses on performance-based marketing backed by strong backend metrics.
- Production of assets (HTML emails, landing pages, banner ads, motion graphic ads for Facebook, Youtube, and other such ad platforms, etc.) for digital direct response campaigns
- Create and develop original graphic content for online programs including responsive and e-commerce websites, landing pages, online advertising, email, and social media campaigns
- Provide design support for brand identities and logo development
- Participate in design research and share knowledge with relevant team members
- Creative production of design for social, web, print, presentations, internal documents, identity, events and more
- Communicate well with internal teams and occasionally with clients
- Accurately predict the number of hours it takes you to design different projects
- Maintain and demonstrate current knowledge of latest graphic design techniques, trends and best practices as appropriate to specific projects
- A deep portfolio of creative and well-executed work
- A desire to learn and a willingness to set explicit goals for development
- The ability to both give and receive critique
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes
- Have a strong understanding of UX/UI design and how to communicate and present those ideas
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, share ideas and develop effective responses
- Manage your time effectively and efficiently
- Familiarity with marketing programs such as Unbounce, Campaign Monitor, Vero, Sendgrid (or other ESP platforms) is a _strong plus! _
- Wordpress experience with knowledge in CSS
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven graphic design skills, including typography, ideation, color theory
- Our UNICORN CANDIDATE... Having the experience and skillset listed below will bring you to the front of the line. Is this you?
- Having experience in videography with an emphasis on motion graphics is a strong plus! This would include:
- 1 - 3 years of professional videography experience
- A strong creative portfolio with video samples
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and Illustrator or comparable programs
- Experience with a wide range of cameras.
- High level of digital organization and systematic approach to labeling and keeping track of clips
ABOUT STRIKEPOINT MEDIA:
Strikepoint was built to catapult businesses. From branding to conversions and everything in between, Strikepoint offers ROI-centric full-service solutions for growth-hungry businesses. From an idea on a napkin to a Fortune 500 company, we offer customized solutions to help businesses reach their peak greatness. Our method is simple and effective: learn, think, implement, scale.