SumBridge is hiring for a Mortgage/ Loan Processing Assistant as a temporary six month to nine month position.The role is located within the south sound area. The Mortgage Assistant will ensure high quality service with all staff, members and vendors. An ideal candidate for this role will be able to successfully complete employment verification requests, loan requests and various duties needed to support the current staff.
- Ability to offer excellent member service
- Effectively manage, prepare and organize multiple loans and applications daily
- Ability to understand the documentation requirements of equity loans
- Works hard to meet department goals
- Ability to understand and review all property documentation
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills and maintains communication with all internal employees as well as members and vendors
- Ability to assist and resolve issues individually and with a team.
- Supports compliance
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Position requires a high school level of language, math and reasoning skills
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency