Are you a TS/SCI w/poly cleared GEOINT Analyst/Instructor who can provide innovative mission-essential training, education, and professional development services to enable the United States to achieve its global GEOINT mission? Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can transform GEOINT tradecraft using state of the art geospatial technology, tools, and processes to provide warfighters on the ground and decision makers at the highest levels of government with the information they need to maintain decision advantage over our adversaries?
At Suntiva, you will work with a team of professionals who deliver the expertise of a large firm with the agility and personal attention of a small firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Deliver outstanding customer support
- Support Program Manager as Analyst and Subject Matter Expert instructing GEOINT professionals within the Intelligence Community (IC), and other stakeholders
- Work in conjunction with the Program Manager to identify, plan, and schedule the training objectives and collaborate with the customer training team on the specific duties and responsibilities for each of the milestones established in order to meet those outlined objectives
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity guided often by policies, procedures and best practices
- Work under general direction on routine work and may receive detailed instructions on new projects or assignments, following established procedures
- Assist with the instructional design of GEOINT related learning solutions in interpreting and analyzing geospatial data
- Deliver courses relating to interpreting and analyzing geospatial data as an Instructor
- Collaborate with team efforts in the refinement and modification of existing course curriculum materials
- Develop and refine training delivery methods and technical approaches to include live, virtual, and computer-based delivery
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THE ANALYST II POSITION
- Bachelor's degree in related field with two (2) years' in analyzing and interpreting GEOINT data; five (5) years' experience may substitute for a bachelor's degree
- At least three (3) years' instructional related experience.
- TS/SCI with Poly
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- We focus on building teams of the best and brightest who are looking for careers with Suntiva. We view you as a valuable asset, supporting our growth beyond the current contract.
- At Suntiva, there is no prescribed career path. Our leaders get to know you as an individual. They help you grow in a variety of directions, whether in our Intel, Defense or Civilian practices.
- Our Intel practice is growing, which means many opportunities for you.
- We understand your need for flexibility and work within contract parameters to provide as much flexibility as possible.
- Suntiva's hiring standards are high, so other smart and talented professionals will surround you.
We value you and your desire to grow and learn. Our benefits are some of the best in the industry, including training reimbursement and up to 40 hours per year paid time to pursue training that advances your career.
WHO WE ARE
Suntiva is a business transformation and technology company located in Falls Church, VA, serving Federal Government agencies. We enable our clients to improve performance through people, process, and technology in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. We provide mission critical information technology, digital transformation, organizational performance, human capital, and acquisition lifecycle solutions—with great minds and great hearts.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Job: GEOINT Analyst II/Instructor Primary Location(s): United States- Missouri Nearest Major Market: St. Louis MO Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting