Are you a TS/SCI w/poly cleared GEOINT Imagery Collection Specialist driven by solving intelligence problems and filling intelligence gaps through collection of airborne and space-borne imagery? Are you looking for a career opportunity where you facilitate needs-based learning solutions that integrate imagery and geospatial intelligence components and expand the multi-source GEOINT focus within the larger framework of analytical and professional development?
At Suntiva, you will work with a team of professionals who deliver the expertise of a large firm with the agility and personal attention of a small firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Deliver outstanding customer support
- Gathers relevant and factual information, exploiting imagery, creating intelligence products, and baselines from a number of sources and platforms in support of national security goals, concerns, and strategies
- Provides topographic/terrain analysis, geospatial analysis, imagery ground station analysis to operators, requirements managers, and mission manager
- Monitors worldwide actions and events and relays this information to the DIA, DoD, national and international intelligence publications and organizations
- Analyzes aerial and ground permanent record imagery developed by a photographic and electronic means, and plans and recommends the use of all ground and aerial sensor systems for surveillance and reconnaissance missions
- Utilizes principles and techniques of photogrammetry and employs electronic, mechanical, and optical devices to obtain information from permanent record images
- Determines target coordinates for accurate location of imagery analysis findings
- Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information
- Fuses data with other sources (SIGINT, HUMINT, and IMINT) to generate actionable intelligence
- Imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS POSITION
- Bachelor's degree in a related field with three (3) years' experience within the Intelligence Community collecting and analyzing imagery; seven (7) years' experience with no degree.
- Experience using GIMS within the last 24 months
- Knowledge of PRISM (Planning Tool for Resource Integration, Synchronization, and Management)
- TS/SCI with Poly
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- We focus on building teams of the best and brightest who are looking for careers with Suntiva. We view you as a valuable asset, supporting our growth beyond the current contract.
- At Suntiva, there is no prescribed career path. Our leaders get to know you as an individual. They help you grow in a variety of directions, whether in our Intel, Defense or Civilian practices.
- Our Intel practice is growing, which means many opportunities for you.
- We understand your need for flexibility and work within contract parameters to provide as much flexibility as possible.
- Suntiva's hiring standards are high, so other smart and talented professionals will surround you.
We value you and your desire to grow and learn. Our benefits are some of the best in the industry, including training reimbursement and up to 40 hours per year paid time to pursue training that advances your career.
WHO WE ARE
Suntiva is a business transformation and technology company located in Falls Church, VA, serving Federal Government agencies. We enable our clients to improve performance through people, process, and technology in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. We provide mission critical information technology, digital transformation, organizational performance, human capital, and acquisition lifecycle solutions—with great minds and great hearts.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Job: Technical Trainer Primary Location(s): United States- Missouri Nearest Major Market: St. Louis MO Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting