Suntiva is seeking a talented and tech savvy INSTRUCTIONAL SYSTEMS DESIGNER to share in our passion for helping clients improve the performance of their organizations in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways in Herndon, VA.
What You Will Be Doing
- Plan, conduct, analyze, and report needs assessments to determine customer requirements for training and learner profiles, as well as to determine learner profiles and learner learning styles
- Integrate new technologies into the learning experience
- Work collaboratively with multimedia and graphic designers
- Train instructors on how to effectively use technology when delivering material
- Research and design new and existing courses and curriculums according to processes based on the ATD (Association for Talent Development) standards, as well as other Instructional Design association standards
- Design and develop lessons, certification criteria, exercises, case studies, briefings, testing, feedback evaluations, and other learning activities for online, blended, and face-to-face delivery platforms to include design and development of media and current aids suitable for best content delivery
- Coordinate development and design of media used in the lessons created by the ISDs or suggested by the Subject Matter Expert (SME) or any other stakeholder as directed by the Sponsor
- Create schedules and organize meetings with course team members as needed or as indicated by the Sponsor
- Research existing course content and propose new or updated course materials, which apply best practices and principles of adult learning
- Research and assess new learning materials and new ISO resources
- Provide support to management to ensure the best learning environment possible for all students, instructors, and Front Office
- Document and maintain assigned projects, course materials, and job aids
- Must possess and active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph
- At least five years of experience with instructional design to include designing new lesson plans, re- designing existing lesson plans, and updating courses
- Experience with SharePoint Administration
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- We are not your typical Intel contractor. We focus on building teams of the best and brightest who are looking for careers with Suntiva. You are a valuable asset, supporting our growth, together, beyond the current contract.
- At Suntiva, there is no prescribed career path. As our leaders get to know you as an individual, they will help you grow in a variety of directions, whether in our Intel, Defense or Civilian practices.
- Our Intel practice is growing, which means many opportunities for you.
- Our benefits are some of the best in the industry, including 4 weeks of paid personal leave and up to 40 hours per year to pursue training that advances your career.
At Suntiva, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our employees bring their great minds and hearts to help our clients achieve their desired results. As such, we want to make sure that we are doing the right thing, all the time by supporting our employees to achieve their desired results in life. We provide a comprehensive and highly competitive total compensation and benefits package that brings you real value and security to enjoy life today and plan for tomorrow.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V
Job: Instructional Systems Designer
Primary Location(s): United States- Virginia
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting, Instructional Design, WBT, CBT, Project Management