Join Suntiva's growing cadre of cleared trainers and facilitators in the Springfield, VA area to support their client. Currently, we are seeking TRAINERS/FACILITATORS to deliver training on a range of technical, program management, and leadership development topics.
- Work with Suntiva management to ensure outstanding customer support
- Conduct needs analysis for training requirements
- Work with Instructional Designers to develop learning opportunities
- Prepare and present training to the organization and Staff using learner-centric instructional methods that result in knowledge transfer and enhance the learners' ability to apply learning to the mission
- Tailor delivery methods to learners, drawing on a variety of tools including any existing courses and the development and instruction of new WBTs and workshops, informational brown bag sessions
- Collect, analyze, and apply training metrics to enhance learning results
- Leverage institutional knowledge and relationships with Subject Matter Experts to enhance delivery of topics
- Identify emerging training requirements and recommend course updates or new courses
- Incorporate skills-based practical applications, exercises, global case studies, and interactive knowledge sharing and collaboration into courses at the demonstration / performance level of learning
- At least a bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- Experience requirements vary depending on topic and program. Topics include, but are not limited to, leadership development, information technology or analysis
- Experience using MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
WHO WE ARE
Suntiva is a business transformation and technology company located in Falls Church, VA, serving Federal Government agencies. We enable our clients to improve performance through people, process, and technology in significant, measurable, and sustainable ways. We provide mission critical information technology, digital transformation, organizational performance, human capital, and acquisition life cycle solutions—with great minds and great hearts.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Job: Primary Location(s): United States- Virginia
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segments: Professional Services, Management Consulting, Trainer, Facilitator