SVETNESS* IS A WHOLE BODY AND LIFESTYLE TRANSFORMATION. THE INSPIRATION OF SVETNESS WAS BORN IN EUROPE AND UTILIZES THE HEALTHY EUROPEAN LIFE. OUR MISSION IS TO BE THE BEST PERSONAL TRAINING COMPANY IN THE WORLD BY PROVIDING SUPERIOR TRAINING, NUTRITION AND NEXT GENERATION SERVICE TO OUR GLOBAL CLIENTS.
- Provide Personal Training Services to Svetness Clients
- Build clientele by administrating fitness assessments and safely conducting personal training sessions
- Ensures accurate administration of client programs, measurement tracking and workout programs
- Assists in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, seminars, and workshops
- Ability to sell the value and importance of personal training sessions to our clients
- Organization skills and ability to maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to adjust and operate fitness equipment
- Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly and ambitious personality
- PERSONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATION (Required*)
- CURRENT CPR (Required*)
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR HIGHER (Required*)
- Liability Insurance preferred (or must be willing to obtain)
- A degree in a related field is preferred but not required (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.)
- You must have reliable transportation and be punctual to client's appointment.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:* • Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting mild to heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking
- $25.00-35.00 during training sessions
- Able to make $38,000 - $60,000 / per year
- Flexible Schedule
- Advancement opportunities available.
- Fun and helpful team to work and grow with that promotes a work/life balance