The Learning and Development Intern will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of our innovative agile performance management program. The intern will provide general program management support, as well as assist in developing performance management tools, documentation, and learning tutorials. In this role the intern will see first-hand how Symbotic is applying an entirely new methodology, and become very familiar with how Agile Performance Management is changing how businesses approach employee performance appraisals. The Intern will work in the HR department and interact with various departments to support performance management efforts.
This position is a Summer internship and looking for this intern to start in May 2018.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to ideation for the continued development of our Agile Performance Management process
- Improve goal management and effectiveness
- Increase frequency and quality of feedback employees receive
- Empower employees and encourage managers to develop employees
- Assist with communication and design PPT presentations
- Support sharing and posting of documents for employees to access
- Reply to user questions and access issues regarding our Performance Management tool (Reflektive)
- Help design video tutorials using PPT and e-learning authorizing tools to provide innovative learning
- Become familiar with best practices of traditional Performance Management vs Agile Performance Management
- Assist with generation of clear proposals that unite operators and engineers
- Administrative and logistical support as necessary