ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING AN INFECTIOUS COMPANY CULTURE WHERE ACCOUNTABILITY, TOP PERFORMANCE AND TEAMWORK ARE VALUED AND REWARDED? A COMPANY THAT IS CELEBRATING MORE THAN 95 YEARS IN THE HOME BUILDING INDUSTRY.
PARDEE HOMES IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED, ENTHUSIASTIC INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR TALENTED GROUP AS AN ASSISTANT CONSTRUCTION MANAGER IN OUR SAN DIEGO OFFICE.
POSITION HIGHLIGHTS: Supports assigned Construction Manager in efforts to monitors and coordinate the homebuilding construction process for designated communities. Assists in supervision of trade partners to ensure quality control, adherence to the Company’s scopes of work and safety protocols. Engages with external consultants, internal team members and homeowners to effectively execute and delivers quality homes with high customer satisfaction.
- Assists Construction Manager with coordinating trade partners and consultants; inspects work and materials. Monitors contract adherence and provides input on trade partner selection.
- Evaluates safety violations on worksite and exercises judgment to take appropriate action.
- Monitors work against benchmarks and timetables to ensure that trade partners, employees and vendors perform on schedule and on budget.
- Coordinates starts; assists in modification of schedules in response to field conditions to achieve Company goals.
- Assists Construction Manager with monitoring the homebuilding process from permitting to home delivery (and first-year warranty if required).
- Ensures adherence to the Company’s jobsite compliance programs and monitors trade partner compliance with scopes of work and applicable regulations such as building codes, quality standards, environmental laws, SWPPP, and health and safety programs.
- May act as the Company’s representative on the jobsite with third parties such as trade partners, customers and government inspectors and investigators.
- Monitors daily logistics of the site to ensure various contractors work harmoniously; stages the job by determining the timing and location of material deliveries, sequencing of work and option installation, and verifying prior work is completed to the Company’s high standards prior to follow on work.
- Communicates with sales, purchasing, homeowners, consultants, trades, building officials and customer care to successfully execute the homebuilding process.
- May engage with homeowners during division-required orientations/walks to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the homebuilding industry required.
- Extensive knowledge of construction industry, including the ability to read and interpret blueprints, architectural design, off-site improvements plans and soils reports.
- Knowledge of relevant building codes and all scopes of work.
- Knowledge of Hyphen BuildPro.
- Must be proactive with the ability to multi-task and follow through with projects containing high level of detail.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Pardee Homes is a member of TRI Pointe Group® (NYSE: TPH), a family of premium regional homebuilders.
- Pardee Homes Inland Empire was recognized as 2017 Builder of the Year by the Building Industry Association of Southern California – Riverside County Chapter.
- The company was among the first to embrace master-planned community concepts, green homebuilding measures, environmentally-sensitive development practices, and customer-focused processes for new home purchases.
- Pardee Homes is also widely known for its steadfast civic outreach, and has earned scores of honors for customer service, green and sustainable building practices, architectural design, master-planned communities, and marketing.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT WWW.PARDEEHOMES.COM.
At TRI Pointe Group, we are intentional about fostering an environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives in every aspect of our business. Our company’s strength relies on the diversity of the team and the unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
AT TRI POINTE GROUP, WE ARE INTENTIONAL ABOUT FOSTERING AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE YOU, AND ALL INDIVIDUALS, ARE ENCOURAGED TO BE THEIR AUTHENTIC SELVES. WE EMBRACE INDIVIDUALITY AND STRIVE TO BE CONSCIOUSLY INCLUSIVE OF DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS, EXPERIENCES, AND PERSPECTIVES IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR BUSINESS. OUR COMPANY’S STRENGTH RELIES ON THE DIVERSITY OF THE TEAM AND THE UNIQUE, INNOVATIVE IDEAS EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL PERSONS SHALL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO THEIR RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, AGE, DISABILITY, SEX, GENDER, VETERAN STATUS, GENETIC INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAWS.
WE WILL ENDEAVOR TO MAKE A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION TO THE KNOWN PHYSICAL OR MENTAL LIMITATIONS OF A QUALIFIED APPLICANT WITH A DISABILITY UNLESS THE ACCOMMODATION WOULD IMPOSE AN UNDUE HARDSHIP ON THE OPERATION OF OUR BUSINESS. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU REQUIRE SUCH ASSISTANCE TO COMPLETE THIS FORM OR TO PARTICIPATE IN AN INTERVIEW, PLEASE LET US KNOW.