Lead Software Engineer - Application
Here are some quick bullets of what we are looking for.
CMS UNDERSTANDING AND CUSTOMIZATIONS.
SOLID PRINCIPLES IS HUGE!
Experience with Internal and external web applications such as customer portals, internal website, e-commerce, marketing automation- any type of content management- digital marketing, digital interface to the customer or internal employee-
Full Stack .NET C#
RESTful API Services development
Content Management System (CMS) preferred Sitecore
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or combination of education and experience.
Here is the official Job Description
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing features that modify our existing software products and implementing features for products that do not yet exist. This position provides support to other departments within the company and directly to internal customers.
- Development of Web Applications and services to support enterprise digital experience platform including UX, APIs and data integrations
- Lead Agile team to ensure technical delivery of detailed feature/story level solutions that satisfies the IT roadmap’s acceptance criteria
- Drives the hardening of system data interfaces, reduces errors, improves scalability and security
- Fix bugs in the product, including providing patches for previously released versions
- Work with other team members to implement automated acceptance tests for new features
- Create and modify web services using RESTful interfaces
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting, including remote troubleshooting
- Create and modify build definitions
- Establish a cloud based data platform to functions using modern, proven and secure technologies that enable allows for scalability, resilience and rapid development
- Institute monitoring and logging of applications
- Mentor junior technical resources and ensure delivery on key initiatives
- Contributes to agile team alignment and is committed to constant improvement efforts by participating in team ceremonies sprint planning, stand-ups, backlog grooming and retrospectives
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of experience developing software with .NET (Full Stack)
- 2+ years of implementing data programs/services within cloud solution providers (AWS)
- Understanding of IIS and Apache and how it hosts applications
- Understanding of n-tier software implementations
- Expertise with C# or other .NET Framework language
- Experience with RESTful web service development
- Experience with a service-oriented architecture
- Experience in an iterative development environment
- Experience with high-availability environments
- Ability to read and/or design logical and multi-dimensional data models
- A comfortable and confident communicator with technical staff but also able to speak with customers concisely to translate technical concepts into business terminology and impacts
- Exposure to continuous integration implementations that utilize DevOps style tools (such as Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Terraform, etc.)
- Proven team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic agile work environment
- Supported a metrics-driven data culture to drive accountability and transparency
- Passionate problem solver and motivated self-starter including ability to analyze situation and recommend sound solutions and implementation strategies
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or combination of education and experience.
LOCATION: Duluth, Georgia