CNC Machine Operator/Programmer
We are looking for a skilled CNC OPERATOR/PROGRAMMER to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You'll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- 1 year experience as a CNC PROGRAMMER USING AUTO CAD OR SIMILAR CAM PROGRAMS
- 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE OPERATING CNC MACHINE
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Schedule: Monday through Friday – Day Shift; with the ability to work flexible hours or weekends if needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: paid weekly, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid Holiday's and paid vacation.
Pay is based on experience