TQI SOLUTIONS – THOUGHT LEADERS DELIVERING INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR THE CHALLENGES OF TOMORROW"
TQI Solutions is actively recruiting forward thinking thought leaders ready to join us in providing solutions that positively impact the success of our clients. TQI team members matter to us! We are committed to providing a positive work-life balance, a premier benefits package, and opportunities for continued career growth. Come join a collaborative working environment where your contributions are rewarded and valued!
TQI Solutions is currently seeking a Financial Analyst who is ready to join our team. This position will provide support to our client located in Norfolk, VA.
JOB DESCRIPTION. The Financial Analyst performs financial and cost analysis studies and reports findings and recommendations to the client. The Financial Analyst:
• Assists in the coordination of budget inputs into key execution documents. Reviews financial plans and funding documents to ensure they are consistent with budget formulation and execution processes.
• Examines and analyzes program requirements and spending authorizations. Researches, reviews and reconciles all fiscal transaction records.
• Reviews and analyzes funding requests. Monitors funding documents for accuracy and accountability.
• Uses automated financial systems and Microsoft Office tools to analyze and track funding allocations and expenditures. Researches and identifies underperforming accounts. Identifies and records financial process variances and provides recommendations for resolution.
• Assists in the development of Monthly Executive-Level Financial Briefs and supplementary briefs as needed.
• Five (5) years of experience in budgeting/finance/accounting. Experience can be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management.
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
• CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AND MAINTAIN AN ACTIVE INTERIM SECRET OR SECRET LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management.
• Prior experience in Navy Logistics, Accounting or Ship Maintenance is desirable.
TQI Solutions, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with staff located in Virginia, Maryland, DC, North Carolina, and California. We provide Mission and Information Technology Support Services to a wide range of Department of Defense clients. TQI Solutions strives to exceed our customer's expectations through results oriented services and solutions that enable mission success. We pride ourselves in adopting our client's missions as our own, and consistently providing world-class technical solutions. We accomplish this by hiring dedicated problem solvers who build long-term, mutually trusting relationships with our customers.
TQI Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled