ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING AN INFECTIOUS COMPANY CULTURE WHERE ACCOUNTABILITY, TOP PERFORMANCE AND TEAMWORK ARE VALUED AND REWARDED? A COMPANY THAT WAS MOST RECENTLY AWARDED THE 2018 NATIONALS℠ SILVER AWARD BY THE NAHB NATIONAL SALES AND MARKETING COUNCIL.
WINCHESTER HOMES, INC IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED, ENTHUSIASTIC INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR TALENTED GROUP AS A NEW HOME SPECIALIST IN OUR BETHESDA, MD OFFICE.
POSITION HIGHLIGHTS: The New Home Specialist primary focus is to manage all incoming leads and online sales initiatives. The position will respond to inquiries from potential homebuyers, Brokers/agents and manage the leads in a timely manner. The NHS will provide high level customer support until the onsite appointment is set. The individual will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Respond quickly and personally to all electronic and phone leads.
- Provide consistent and strategic follow-up to leads with the goal of setting an appointment with the appropriate community New Home Advisor.
- Qualify the leads based on needs and follow-up accordingly.
- Set and schedule appointments for onsite sales agents.
- Provide information to prospects, both on open and upcoming communities.
- Work with the prospect to determine the best community and floor plan that meets their needs.
- Develop strong relationships with team members.
- Update and maintain inventory on website and third-party referral sites.
- Provide support to Sales & Marketing staff during grand opening event.
- Maintain working knowledge of all Winchester Homes neighborhoods/communities.
- Carry out special projects as assigned by the Sales & Marketing department.
- Utilize Salesforce to respond, qualify and rate the leads.
- Track and report on lead activity and sales conversion ratios.
- Provide ongoing competitive market research data and information to Sales & Marketing.
- This position requires 3+ years’ experience in sales.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of residential master planned communities, real estate industry, market research, database and sales is a plus.
- CRM (database) experience required.
- Proficient in Social media applications, live video and new technology required.
- Computer Software: Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher required.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple responsibilities in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills are a must.
- Ability to participate in the development of creative approaches to Sales and Marketing.
- Self-directed and able to maintain focus while working in an unstructured environment with nominal supervision required.
- The ability to learn and follow proven sales processes.
- Ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments to meet deadlines required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Winchester Homes, Inc. is a member of TRI Pointe Group® (NYSE: TPH), a family of premium regional homebuilders.
- Winchester Homes was awarded a 2018 Nationals℠ Silver Award by the NAHB National Sales and Marketing Council.
- For 35 years, Winchester Homes, Inc. has successfully provided homebuyers with the “Your Home, Your Way” homebuilding experience.
- There are more than 20,000 Winchester homes in the mid-Atlantic region, with multiple single-family and townhome communities in the Washington D.C. metro area.
- Winchester Homes’ unique homebuilding process is focused on delivering superior, quality design for its buyers.
PLEASE VISIT WWW.WINCHESTERHOMES.COM/
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL PERSONS SHALL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO THEIR RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, AGE, DISABILITY, SEX, GENDER, VETERAN STATUS, GENETIC INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAWS.
WE WILL ENDEAVOR TO MAKE A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION TO THE KNOWN PHYSICAL OR MENTAL LIMITATIONS OF A QUALIFIED APPLICANT WITH A DISABILITY UNLESS THE ACCOMMODATION WOULD IMPOSE AN UNDUE HARDSHIP ON THE OPERATION OF OUR BUSINESS. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU REQUIRE SUCH ASSISTANCE TO COMPLETE THIS FORM OR TO PARTICIPATE IN AN INTERVIEW, PLEASE LET US KNOW.