ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING AN INFECTIOUS COMPANY CULTURE WHERE ACCOUNTABILITY, TOP PERFORMANCE AND TEAMWORK ARE VALUED AND REWARDED? A COMPANY THAT IS CELEBRATING MORE THAN 95 YEARS IN THE HOME BUILDING INDUSTRY.
PARDEE IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED, ENTHUSIASTIC INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR TALENTED GROUP AS AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT IN OUR INLAND EMPIRE OFFICE.
POSITION HIGHLIGHTS: The Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the department(s). A successful candidate will support managers and/or team members through a variety of tasks/projects related to specific department.
- Provides administrative, project, and office technology support to department leadership and team members.
- Organizing and scheduling appointments
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes, if applicable
- Prepare presentations, special reports, memoranda, word processing. Compose letters and routine correspondence
- Responsible for reception and telephone duties, including signing for packages
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- May be required to make meeting and travel arrangements
- Receives sorts and distributes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail in a timely manner
- Will occasionally back up to front desk
- Assist with the coordination & set up meetings and luncheons
- May assist in the preparation and processing of vendor contracts, check request and invoices
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- May maintain division phone lists and/or organizational chart
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience required.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Pardee Homes is a member of TRI Pointe Group® (NYSE: TPH), a family of premium regional homebuilders.
- Pardee Homes Inland Empire was recognized as 2017 Builder of the Year by the Building Industry Association of Southern California – Riverside County Chapter.
- The company was among the first to embrace master-planned community concepts, green homebuilding measures, environmentally-sensitive development practices, and customer-focused processes for new home purchases.
- Pardee Homes is also widely known for its steadfast civic outreach, and has earned scores of honors for customer service, green and sustainable building practices, architectural design, master-planned communities, and marketing.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT WWW.PARDEEHOMES.COM.
AT TRI POINTE GROUP, WE ARE INTENTIONAL ABOUT FOSTERING AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE YOU, AND ALL INDIVIDUALS, ARE ENCOURAGED TO BE THEIR AUTHENTIC SELVES. WE EMBRACE INDIVIDUALITY AND STRIVE TO BE CONSCIOUSLY INCLUSIVE OF DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS, EXPERIENCES, AND PERSPECTIVES IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR BUSINESS. OUR COMPANY’S STRENGTH RELIES ON THE DIVERSITY OF THE TEAM AND THE UNIQUE, INNOVATIVE IDEAS EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL PERSONS SHALL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO THEIR RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, AGE, DISABILITY, SEX, GENDER, VETERAN STATUS, GENETIC INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAWS.
WE WILL ENDEAVOR TO MAKE A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION TO THE KNOWN PHYSICAL OR MENTAL LIMITATIONS OF A QUALIFIED APPLICANT WITH A DISABILITY UNLESS THE ACCOMMODATION WOULD IMPOSE AN UNDUE HARDSHIP ON THE OPERATION OF OUR BUSINESS. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU REQUIRE SUCH ASSISTANCE TO COMPLETE THIS FORM OR TO PARTICIPATE IN AN INTERVIEW, PLEASE LET US KNOW.