TSD Global is hiring now for on-site Call Center Customer Service Representatives. Hurry and get your foot in the door now for one of Nation's most established Contact Center Companies! We are offering highly coveted dayshift positions with weekends off!
· Handle incoming calls and consult with customers regarding their business to effectively sell a variety of products and services to meet the customer’s needs through the use of rapport building, probing for needs and recommending a complete package
· Answer customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, and claims
· Provide customers with a positive sales and customer service experience
· Interact with multiple online systems while speaking with customers to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
· Meet sales quotas and service objectives in a fast-paced call center environment
· Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
· Report to work on time and work schedule hours. Maintain required sign on time, productivity, and quality and standards
· Follow established calling guidelines and procedures provided by management
· Interface with customers via inbound phone calls for the purpose of resolving routine problems with products and services
· Manage and service customer accounts, up-sell and cross-sell various products and services, and increase revenue through strategic product / service sales
. Competitive hourly wages + additional commission opportunities
. Weekly Pay
. 50 cents pay increase after 90 days and annual pay increases
. Monday - Friday Dayshift Schedules with weekends off!
. Fast track advancement opportunities into leadership, training, quality assurance, HR and admin roles
. Essential business worker certification during COVID - 19 if needed according to local laws and regulations
. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance offerings after 90 days tenure
. 401k / 100% match
. State of the art facilities, clean and secure work environment
. Great culture and schedule for work / family balance
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
· 6 months – 1 year of sales, customer service, retail, restaurant or call center experience preferred
· Minimum of a HS Diploma or GED, Some college preferred
. Must pass a background check
· Above average Computer / Windows and good typing skills are necessary to perform daily work functions
· Problem solving: ability to constructively handle unexpected problems. Strong analytical skills.
· Decision making: ability to make sound decisions given the information available.
· Leadership Potential: ability to lead people to accomplish objectives without creating hostility in the workplace. Takes initiative and demonstrates willingness to act with a sense of urgency.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced sales and customer service environment
· Must be able to work independently and as a team member
· Educate, sell, and resolve customer issues over the phone taking incoming calls from existing customers
· Subject-matter knowledge: sales, clients, and systems
LAS VEGAS, April 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- TSD Global announced today that it is adding more than 300 positions at its new Western United States Customer Contact Center, built to service one of the globe's largest telecommunications companies. Tony Vesho, President of TSD Global, commented, "We are thrilled to open our new Las Vegas location to service a world leading brand in this beautiful facility and become a growing part of the Las Vegas market. We built out this contact center located in the Summerlin section of Las Vegas with the help of our talented team of IT specialists, headed by John Billington, along with our facilities team over the last 60 days. We look forward to being an integral part of the Summerlin community and providing well-paying jobs in a class A environment". TSD Global Announces Grand Opening of New Las Vegas Location, Creating 300 Local Area Jobs Patricia Totton, CEO of TSD Global, further commented, "We have been expanding rapidly — adding 4 national brands over the last 12 months in diverse industries including global restaurant brands, telecom, and other large direct to consumer brands. We take pride in servicing our client's needs by using the best artificial intelligence capabilities and highly trained, friendly representatives." TSD Global, Las Vegas is now accepting applications for employment. Interested candidates may apply via email, phone or in person. Email: email@example.com Phone: (702) 685-2085 Apply in person at the address below: 3280 N Cimarron Rd., Suite 107 Las Vegas, NV 89129 tsdglobal.com