TITLE: LICENSE COMPLIANCE ANALYST (ENTRY LEVEL)
LOCATION: PASO ROBLES, CA, 93446 ( REMOTE MUST LIVE IN WEST COAST)
PAY $19-$21HR ( WEEKLY PAY)
3 MONTH CONTRACT (POTENTIAL FOR EXTENSION)
The COMPLIANCE ANALYST position integrates multiple compliance functions and activities, including service delivery, business development, research, training and support. The Compliance Analyst contributions are integral to our clients company wide goal to simplify regulatory compliance for beverage alcohol clients. You are the first point of contact for client interactions. In this role, you should expect to dedicate a portion of your day to fielding communication, both internal and external, regarding their clients’ compliance services.
- Preparation and filing of new license applications and renewals and managing product labels registrations and document inventory through eCompli system.
- You will have contact with multiple clients, agencies and staff and must represent the company in a professional manner by communicating clearly and processing the assigned work timely.
- You will file license renewals according to internal deadlines.
- Complete follow up with regulatory/government agencies on application status
- Manage and track all projects and licenses within our proprietary software; and utilize time tracking software to record work activity.
- 2+4 yrs of Compliance and knowledge of filing license renewals
- Must have strong experience in Microsoft office products, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Some knowledge of follow up with regulatory/government agencies on application status; manage and track all projects and licenses within proprietary software; and utilize time tracking software to record work activity.
- Knowledge of updating internal systems and ability to research as well as system cleanup.
- Customer Focus – first hand customer knowledge for improvements in products, services, and processes and gaining the trust and respect of the customer.
- Knowledge of filing of new license applications and renewals and managing product labels registrations and document inventory through eCompli system
- Able to manage a wide variety of confidential information in a professional manner and have the ability to manage fluctuating priorities and workload.
Please send your resume. Thank you!