Join a fast growing agile small company that delivers cutting edge cybersecurity and system integration services to the US National Security market. We are seeking a motivated self-starter with experience in secure information systems to join a team of security professional to help assess and secure national security systems.
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI US GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE
- Define, plan, design, and evaluate information security systems and architecture
- Perform technical evaluations of complex security integrations and collaboration infrastructures
- Conduct certification testing and reporting in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST 800.53
- Identifies deficiencies (POA&M) and provides recommendations for solutions
- Participate in the change management process, and assesses security impact of proposed changes
- Write implementation and design documents describing how security features are implemented
- AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET / SCI US GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION.