ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet department objectives.
1. Identify and research legal cases in which Tax Analysts has been a named party, online and in-person in the court system.
2. Review legal records and identify relevant documents.
3. Gather references and pull citations.
4. Conduct, research and write-up interviews with tax experts for the 50th anniversary publications.
5. Develop stories to be used on social media during the build-up to the 50th anniversary.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
1. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
2. Motivated, well-organized, with good attention to detail
3. Computer proficiency in Windows, Office, electronic databases, and web searching
4. Clear and succinct communication of research
5. Strong writing skills to simply and clearly summarize research
1. Active student in good standing currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master level program
2. Journalism or Communications majors preferred
3. Familiarity with legal filings process a plus
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.