This is a FULLTIME position for our client CMMi 5 and ISO 9001 certified company, a leading federal contractor.
“US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time”.
If you are comfortable with the role, please send your updated resume ASAP.
Also, provide the following details,
Availability for In Person Interview at own expenses:
Availability to join:
Work Authorization Status:
SR. .NET PROGRAMMER, NEW ORLEANS, LA
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS POSITION:
- The Departmental systems include eight systems that provide Navy Selection Board support, including automated build of officer/enlisted eligibility files, automated generation of enlisted personnel evaluations (EVALs) and naval officer Fitness Reports (FITREPs), medals and awards information for inclusion in EVALs and FITREPs, and an automated method for creating, organizing, and maintaining officer administrative eligibility files.
- Additionally, NAVFIT98 is a desktop application used throughout the Navy to create Enlisted Evaluation reports and Officer Fitness reports and the technology refresh of the Permanent, Temporary, Disability, Retirement (PTDR) system that falls under the Departmental Systems as PTDR WEB. Fleet Reserve Retirement Authority (FRRA) shall come under Departmental Systems as a technology refreshed system. DEPARTMENTAL is a complex system currently operating in production at the Defense Enterprise Computing Center in Mechanicsburg, PA.
- The systems consist of a client software application, NAVFIT98A, as well as seven mainframe applications in a production environment at the Defense Enterprise Computing Center, Mechanicsburg, PA and a new WEB based MS Visual Studio 2017 application technical refresh, PTDR, hosted with Bureau of Naval Personnel (BUPERS) Online (BOL).
- The developers shall also implement and support the new PTDR WEB technical upgraded system that shall consist of a Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, with MVC (Model View Controller),Web based application written using Visual Basic.net with a SQL Server database back end as well as new Departmental applications.
- The system’s software includes COBOL, CICS, EASYTRIEVE, SQL, Roscoe Program Facility (RPF) and IBM Job Control Language (JCL), and Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 using VB.NET and C#, Model View Controller (MVC) with both Microsoft ACCESS 2007/10 and Microsoft SQL Server database backend.