DRiV (www.driv.com) is a unique $6+ billion dollar global start-up company built from the combined strengths of Tenneco, Federal-Mogul and Öhlins. Our foundation reaches from the Model T to the Model E, and includes 31 of the best known and respected aftermarket brands, including 14 brands 100 years or older. Our global scale and longtime partnerships with the world's leading manufacturers give DRiV a unique competitive advantage. We are driven to elevate the ride experience through technology and high performance solutions, delivering innovation, quality and unparalleled service to our Aftermarket and OE customers. Our 31,000 team members throughout 25 countries around the world work as one team, driving advancements that help our customers get the most from every vehicle, every ride, every race and every journey.
The Branding & Marketing Manager is the key role for representative of the Brand in region in terms of marketing activities, guidance for the branding in the region and lead the communication strategy in Asia. Its task is to ensure that the brand is strengthen and developed aligned with corporate strategies and implement all the communication strategy are respectively sustained and developed. The role has to lead the delivery of Branding, Marketing and Communication plan and performance and to provide guidance for company key activities / initiatives.
BRANDING & MARKETING
- Working with global branding team;
- Centralize all the DRiV brands including KV and package design standard/guideline for AP region
- To maximize collaboration, efficiency and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across all local markets in Asia.
- Supervise and guide local marketing team, including key visual design, advertising, events, auto show, campaign, marketing communication program, etc.
- Design and guide Asia local team to implement brand building campaign for different product lines base on brand position and product strategy, that include but not limited ATL (above the line) and BTL (below the line) activities;
- Work closely with global and regional marketing team to ensure proper usage of brand logos and other identities in various product package
- Support Asia branding campaign based on local requirement.
- Manage agencies to ensure the visual design or contents creation is align with DRiV brand Strategy.
- Organize and manage all the company events incl. conference and summit and leadership meetings.
ASIA COMMUNICATION (interim coverage subject to future re-assignment)
- Overall responsible for leading and execution communication strategy for DRiV image building and brand awareness
- Communication planning and budgeting: to plan and monitor the communication plan for internal and external activities within the budget by working together with team
- Lead internal communication Asia, key interface with all countries in Asia, manage homepage, E newsletter, employee townhall meetings etc., and manage top management opening presentation. Lead company film shooting and production.
- Develop and maintains the external media relations within Asia especially in China and India.
- Support Management meetings related communication topic, like broadcast.
- Work closely with global communication team to implement global social media strategy (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Manage and lead media interviews in Asia, incl. media round table
- Manage and lead company participant all kinds of external conference to explore company branding and imagine.
- Lead and coordinate all the branding website in Asia
- Employee engagement activities
- 15+ years’ experience in marketing, product management, branding management, events management, program management; Corporate communication, marketing, public relations, business management etc.
- Experience in brand management in the automotive aftermarket is plus
- Asia marketing and communication experience is preferred.
- Good team player [MUST] and excellent communication skills
- Fluency in oral and writing English/mandarin
- Strong influence & negotiation skills