$2,000 Sign-on- Bonus!!!
Great opportunity at a brand new surgery center for a Registration Coordinator/Receptionist. Work with an amazing staff and get in on the ground level as we grow our new GI Surgery Center in beautiful Fort Myers, Florida. We are an affiliate of United Surgical Partners International and our mission is to treat each patient and every family as if they were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time. If you share our mission, please reach out to discuss joining our team.
- Answer phones in a professional and customer-friendly manner.
- Determine the caller's needs and help them by answering questions or directing them to another person who will be able to help.
- Interact with patients and families, physicians and staff in a professional and friendly manner.
- Register patients and process their paperwork for procedure check-in.
- Enter patient demographics/information in system.
- Miscellaneous Administrative Duties for our Business Office.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years medical registration experience.
- Medical Terminology preferred.
- Formal training in customer service is preferred.
- Must have skills necessary to operate the office equipment required to fulfill job duties.