PROJECT MANAGER - COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE - FRANKLIN, TN
A world class commercial real estate company is seeking a PROJECT MANAGER to join their Asset Management team. The Project Manager will work closely with Asset Management providing engineering design updates, construction oversight, capital project reviews and energy saving initiatives and research related to their national property portfolio.
- Conduct property condition assessments on a regular schedule for portfolio properties and during due diligence as needed
- Provide construction oversight and act as owner’s representative to ensure capital is deployed as effectively as possible while maximizing company benefit
- Provide regular project updates
- Review and verify draw process on monthly basis
- Manage project execution
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to improve asset value through reducing utility consumption or otherwise reducing operating expenses
- Provide technical expertise and assistance to Asset Management and portfolio operators in review and in response to third party inspections and reports
- Participate in preparation of annual capital budgets, coordinating and communicating closely with Asset Management and external senior housing operators
- Participate in capital project reviews including scoping, design review, cost analysis, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management or related field required
- Experience within the healthcare sector, such as hospitals, long term care nursing facilities and medical office buildings a plus
- 3-5 years of work experience in facility management combined with mechanical engineering/design, building operations, engineering, construction management, or the architecture field
- Advanced Excel skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio required; basic programming skills preferred
- Experience in capital planning and cost estimating
- Willing and able to travel at least 50% of the time
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Project Engineer or Project Manager with a strong engineering background looking to take their career to the next level with a top-notch, global real estate company. World class benefits, bonus structure and excellent opportunities for long term career growth. Please apply directly. Thank you!