ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Social Life is a custom apparel and lifestyle company focused on delivering premium products to the college market. Through unparalleled innovation in product design, apparel manufacturing, marketing, and e-commerce, TSL is changing the way college students and organizations order custom apparel. Thanks to our talented team of graphic designers, product developers, photographers, national sales coordinators, and many other key personnel, TSL is now a household name on every major college campus in the United States. The youthful, creative, and carefree lifestyle that is embodied in The Social Life brand carries through to our office design, our after-hours events, and the way individual members of our staff live their lives. Join #TeamTSL today!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We're looking for a self-motivated Sales Associate to support our Growth Team in expanding The Social Life's business on Campuses across the country. TSL Sales Associates are responsible for the success and growth of their territory and Campus Rep Team. They will create individualized sales plans that drive sales and revenue through targeted outreach, relationship building, referrals, and improving account retention. They will recruit, manage, and retain a team of Campus Reps through regular check-ins, goal setting, and monitoring action items. They will become experts on the Apparel Ordering Process and oversee this process for their key accounts.
The Ideal Candidate is driven, persistent, committed to development, hardworking, and positive! They are familiar with the Greek Life world and able to connect with anyone and everyone.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the collegiate marketplace
- Effectively sell our products into the collegiate marketplace
- Manage custom apparel orders from start to finish
- Source new leads from your territory and convert them into customers
- Directly manage your team of Campus Reps to maintain existing accounts and acquire new ones
- Develop individual sales marketing plans for each campus
- Develop a mastery of all TSL product styles and offerings
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all aspects the custom apparel production process
- Build strong relationships with Campus Rep and customers
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Utilized web-based applications to efficiently manage a sales pipeline
- Spearhead and execute business development initiatives
- Other duties may be assigned in accordance with company needs
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 1+ years of experience in Sales (bonus points for management experience!)
- Fraternity/Sorority affiliation or comprehensive understanding of Collegiate Greek Culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to connect with others
- Passion for improving efficiencies, processes, and overall customer experience
- Tech savvy with knowledge of web based applications and CRMs (experience with Salesforce & Asana is a plus!)
- Comfortable working in a MAC based environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize based on deadlines
- Must be a self-starter and able to manage your time to optimize productivity
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to work in an intense, fast-paced environment with limited/no mistakes
- Must be passionate about your work, and take pride in everything you do
WORKING CONDITIONS/JOB ENVIRONMENT
- Several hours of office computer work daily
- Frequent phone conversations with Campus Reps and customers
- Daily collaboration with other team members
- Occasional travel for campus visits
- Our headquarters is sweet!
Please detail your Greek Life experience when applying!