Job Title: Account Manager
Department: Account Management
Responsible for day-to-day account management of agency client account. This includes assisting with development of marketing and advertising materials as well as product/program offerings from creative brief to finished product. Uses a collaborative management process, internally and externally, to get work done. Serves as a contact for the agency, franchises and client's other key agency partners. Manages clients' inventory and budgets. Responsible for ensuring the final product(s) are delivered to the client's operations on time and on or under budget with the highest level of accuracy. Mentors others serving as a key resource on the team.
Key Responsibilities (3-5 key responsibilities of position)
Day to day account management of agency client accounts
- Relationship building with the internal agency teams and client teams
- Manages the development of marketing and advertising materials collaborating daily with internal resources
- Reviews creative work product for assigned client accounts
- Helps prepare/build client presentations
- Assist the director with research and analysis to help understand category, client and competitive trends
- May participate in franchisee conventions and field meetings
Inventory management of all clients’ stock items
- Manage purchased and forecasted inventory levels of client products; provide monthly usage reports detailing actual versus forecast usage levels.
- Provides regular updates to manager and client as needed.
Provide daily project/vendor management of multiple projects
- Ensure safety, quality and on-time delivery of products
- Coordinate and/or directly purchase and negotiate products from domestic and international vendors
- Calendar, timeline and project management for multiple projects simultaneously; responsible for ensuring all production and creative deadlines are met
- Optimize agency productivity
- Prepare detailed weekly status & inventory reports
- Ensures agency output meets agreed-upon strategies and objectives
- General administrative responsibilities including expense reports and booking travel
- Assists with budget management and provides monthly variance reports
- Support the director with year-end reporting and analysis