We are looking for an organized critical thinker to join our Marketing team as a Paid Search Coordinator. The coordinator will play a critical role in driving our profitable growth by assisting in the management of multiple, complex digital campaigns across multiple verticals. You will do this by managing the creation and successful implementation of digital acquisition programs (SEM, Display, Retargeting, etc…), optimizing campaigns across multiple platforms, and providing regular reporting on overall performance.
Jubilant has clients in almost every industry, including local and national companies, as well as several nonprofit clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, journalism, public relations, business administration, or related field.
- Entry level – two years related work experience. This can include internships.
- Must have a genuine interest in digital marketing and be willing and eager to learn.
- Willingness to learn and stay informed on the latest digital marketing and lead gen trends
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills with ability to identify and execute solutions
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving – must be good with numbers and able to analyze data to tell a story
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Desire to be creative and innovative in a fast-paced, growing organization
- Assist in the day-to-day management and optimizations of digital campaigns such has SEM and Display
- Measure, monitor, and report on performance metrics in a regular reporting cadence and occasional ad-hoc reporting
- Write and edit ad copy to effectively reach desired target audience
- Assist in Google Ads account management to enhance and improve campaign performance
- Perform keyword research and study demographic data and consumer profiles, to identify new opportunities and strategies for growth