Winebow's paid internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to learn about our Company and various aspects of our industry. You will gain hands-on HR experience by executing a project or series of tasks related to your desired career path. You will work with the VP, Compensation and Benefits and other members of our Human Resources department to analyze jobs and establish appropriate salary benchmarks, evaluate current employee pay against the external market, and design new bonus statements for employees. You will be supported throughout the internship by a mentor/coach who is not your direct supervisor. At the end of the internship, you will have the opportunity to present the outcome of your project/tasks to leadership.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND KEY SKILLS
1. Active pursuit of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in HR or related field.
2. Current grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
3. Completed classes in Human Resources required; completed classes in compensation and benefits are a big plus.
4. Previous HR experience is preferred
5. Proficient with standard office software, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
6. Ability to be trusted with confidential issues and data
7. Strong analytical skills
8. Ability to prepare written reports for varied audiences.