Winebow's paid internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to learn about our Company and various aspects of our industry. You will gain hands-on experience and work with the Director of Digital Marketing and other members of our Marketing department to develop a customer-facing email marketing strategy and editorial calendar, perform a creative audit on our social media accounts, track daily social media performance, assist with asset creation, and other duties as needed. You will be supported throughout the internship by a mentor/coach who is not your direct supervisor. At the end of the internship, they will have the opportunity to present the outcome of your project/tasks to leadership.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND KEY SKILLS
1. Active pursuit of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing or related field.
2. Current grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
3. Completed classes in Digital Marketing are required.
4. Previous marketing experience is preferred
5. Proficient with standard office software, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; as well as marketing tools, including social media. Photoshop skills a plus.
6. Ability to be trusted with confidential issues and data
7. Strong analytical skills
8. Ability to prepare written reports for varied audiences.