• Service clean facility.
• Clean and supply restrooms.
• Gather and empty trash.
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
• Mix water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
• Must be physically able to do table, and chair set ups daily.
• Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
• Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
•Minimum of six months of experience as a commercial general cleaner.
•Must be able to read, write and comprehend common English vocabulary.
•Conditions may require walking, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling, heavy lifting (less than or equal to 50 pounds), bending, and working in awkward positions handling equipment and materials.
•Must have a valid driver’s license.
•Must pass background check.
•Employees will be required to wear personal protective equipment when conditions warrant.
EMAIL FOR DETAILS
ROUTE OF 3 BUILDINGS.
MONDAY WEDNESDAY FRIDAY, SATURDAY OR SUNDAY
TUESDAY THURSDAY SATURDAY OR SUNDAY
$12.00 PER HOUR
DRIVE TIME PAID
EMAIL RESUME AND FOR MORE DETAILS.