JOIN OUR MAINTENANCE TEAM
We have an opportunity for a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN to join our team at The Eden, a 144-unit community located in Seattle's Queen Anne neighborhood! We are offering a $500 signing bonus (paid after the first 90 days of employment) during the month of July!
Call us at 206.286.3183 for more information!
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- $18/hour DOE
- EARN UP TO 14% OF YOUR ANNUAL INCOME IN BONUSES EACH YEAR
- $50 lease renewal commission (split between onsite team)
- 100% Medical insurance paid for non-tobacco users, 80% covered for tobacco users
- Dental insurance options covered at 100% + Vision insurance options
- Eligible for _CONSIDERATION _for a 30% housing discount at the property
- Life insurance policy
- $300 annual education/professional development credit
- 19 days off per year + 7 paid holidays
- Employer-matched 401k plan
- Training opportunities and career progression/growth plans!
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedules and performs routine preventative maintenance on all appropriate equipment and tools as directed by Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager.
- Diagnoses and performs minor or routine maintenance and repairs within homes and throughout the property.
- Inspects and helps coordinate all needed make-ready repairs and services.
- Assists in keeping grounds neat and free of litter.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN QUALIFICATIONS:
- Maintenance experience in property management preferred, but not required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire to learn and willingness to take initiative on tasks
- Strong team player
- Weekends required
WHO WE ARE
Thrive is an award winning residential property management firm headquartered in Seattle, ranked as one of the Puget Sound Business Journal's best places to work in Washington for three consecutive years! We are dedicated to our boutique approach to property management and building communities that flourish, which stems from hiring strong associates to grow with Team Thrive!