THIS POSITION IS FOR MANN PACKING (A DEL MONTE COMPANY)
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Technical Documentation and Product Specialist will be responsible for the management and tracking of technical documentation. This position will receive, review, edit, track, complete, and organize technical information from various sources and document for accuracy in the appropriate database and according to company policies and procedures. Individual will be a back-up QA Support.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED:
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR RELOCATION EXPENSES.
DEL MONTE FRESH PRODUCE IS AN EEO/AA/V/H
Required Skills Required Experience
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. 1) Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
2) Able to demonstrates ability to solve somewhat more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job. Must be able to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately.
3) Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
4) Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments. May require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments.
5) Able to demonstrate continued expertise in the primary tools or applications used in completing daily work assignments.
6) Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
7) Must be able to proactively listen to others to understand issues and situations. Must be able to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
8) Knowledgeable of the critical factors affecting sourcing and supplier management.
9) General knowledge of tools/techniques of competitive and collaborative purchasing and price and cost analysis tools.
10) Skilled in negotiating and understanding of purchasing contract language. Intermediate skills in developing or applying effective and proactive supplier management techniques and tools.
RRD IS AN EEO/AA INCLUDING VETS AND DISABLED EMPLOYER