Towne Park team members park people's cars thousands of times a day and night. However, parking cars - or performing any of the many other services we offer - is not what drives Towne Park. It is the reward of knowing we are making a positive difference for our clients, by making life easier and brighter for the guests, visitors, and patients we serve.
- Effectively and efficiently park customer vehicles
- Return customer vehicles upon request in a timely fashion
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor and willingness to help
- Uses and maintains equipment properly, including keeping equipment clean
- Have the ability to work on your own with normal supervision
- Observe safety precautions at all times
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in English both verbally and written. (if applicable)
- Experience in being a Valet Parking Attendant (preferred).
- Able to perform physical activities such as running, lifting, and bending.
Benefits / Perks (if applicable)
- Full time and part time hourly positions available
- Flexible work schedules (days, nights, overnight and weekend shifts)
- Tipped position- tips are distributed daily
- Uniforms provided
- Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)