IAP – Ingenuity and Purpose
A leading international government contractor for more than 60 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. IAP's corporate headquarters is located in Cape Canaveral, FL, and operates in over 100 locations in 20 countries worldwide. IAP also maintains offices in Panama City, FL, Virginia, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
- Mail and Courier personnel will ensure the secure, accurate, and timely delivery of unclassified and classified mail, distributing internally and externally twice daily for the client mail.
- Participate in two daily courier runs between the client facilities and two large Organizations within the Intelligence Community. Ensure the secure, accurate, and timely delivery of unclassified and classified mail.
- Responsible for preparing ( on a case by case basis), and delivering outgoing U.S. Postal Service mail to the U.S. Post Office Branch and express mail to the appropriate designated drop-off locations for the corresponding local express mail facilities (FedEx, UPS).
- One (1) year recent experience working in a classified facility.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel and Lotus Notes); working knowledge of metro, WMA, and USG sites.
- Provide personnel motor vehicle records for the last three (3) years.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- TS/SCI Full Scope Poly required.