IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
The Business Development Director directs the business development activities of the organization within a defined account or accounts and drives the new sales business for the company playing key role in the company’s value creation process.
Will operate as part of a team serving large key accounts. Reports to VP Business Development GAFAM.
Duties of the Business Development Director include:
Responsible for the overall management of strategic and operational and Customer Relationship activities:
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business for assigned account(s) as well as lead a transversal team supporting all activities with defined account(s).
- Drive direct or indirect revenue generation and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Working to stringent targets, the jobholder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new accounts on predefined strategic initiatives for IDEMIA.
- Develop and organizes new business development initiatives
- Report of account activities on a quarterly basis or more if needed
- At least 5 years of experience working in a high-tech / cloud hosted environment
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business, capability to lead a transversal team
- Proven track record of closing deals in a high-tech fast evolving environment
- Affinity for Sales engineering activities
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Experience with the Microsoft account
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or business related field, MBA a plus
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT, WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Travel Requirements, such as:
- Western US based position with a multi-State territory
- 50-75% travel required
Working Conditions, such as:
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects. May require normal range of hearing and vision to operate machinery.
MUST BE UNITED STATES CITIZEN (DUAL CITIZENSHIP MAY BE ALLOWED)
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.