As the Benefits Manager, you will interact with and support restaurant management and corporate office team members to ensure enrollment and accurate completion of benefits for all employees. Will work with the Benefits providers to constantly improve in packages. Will be responsible for all benefits compliance and reporting. Will manage administration and lead the communication of all benefits programs such as Med/Dental/Vision, Disability, Worker’s Compensation, COBRA, LOAs, FMLA, etc. Will work directly with the company’s leadership team and it’s contracted benefits consulting team to develop, design, communicate and administer TFK’s benefits package.
- Prepares, analyzes and summarizes the 1095-C report, government agency-required reports and any other ad hoc reporting.
- Manages the annual open enrollment processes which includes recommending changes or improvements to the benefits packages ensuring compliance with all government rules and regulations and ensures all benefits documents are updated accordingly on the intranet as changes occur.
- Leads the Quarterly Benefits Committee meetings to update the leadership team on the benefit plan claims activity, enrollment, suggested plan design changes, etc.
- Communicates the benefits programs, orients new employees and resolves employee questions and problems by interpreting benefits policies and procedures.
- Administers COBRA process for eligible individuals
- Administers the firm’s FMLA policy and associated records including the medical files.
- Serves as liaison with all of the firm’s benefits brokers and all the vendors for various benefits programs.
- Evaluates and ensures timely payment of all invoices related to benefits.
- Administer the 401(k) and Deferred Compensation Plans. Assist in the 401(k) annual audit.
- Responsible for working with benefits consultant to complete timely filings of the annual 5500’s
- Manages the Workers Compensation claims, Lead the Annual Workers Comp Audit
- Acts as a back-up for Payroll processing as needed
- Experience with administering benefits thru Paycom a plus