Tuck is seeking a skilled senior web designer to create responsive web experiences for the most competitive brands across the sleep space. You’ll problem-solve with a team of content marketing experts and developers in a fast-paced, challenging environment to prototype, A/B test, and roll out effective digital user experiences for our brands. Your work will power all of the content and the development of Tuck sleep as a premier brand in the space as well as our additional portfolio sites.
You thrive by developing ideas in collaboration and individually. And you have experience working with multiple design priorities as large as site themes and as small as illustrations in order to continually deliver improved experiences for our users. We expect excellent organizational and leadership skills as well as a unique problem-solving ability. You will be able to take our current content and editorial strategy and bring it to life with internal and external resources.
Located in the University District, Tuck is a venture-backed startup in the exciting sleep space that gives consumers a place to gain access to accurate, up-to-date sleep health and unbiased product information. Simply put, Tuck aims to become the number one destination on the web for anything and everything sleep.
If you meet the criteria below and feel particularly passionate about sleep, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Director of Product and team to identify areas on our website that can provide an immediate impact to the business and brainstorm possible solutions
- Manage all design work across the company including but not limited to: web-assets, photography, video/motion graphics, etc. utilizing a network of freelance contractors and in-house designers
- Prototype ideas through Invision and validate the experiences within the team
- Design and execute live and polished versions of our varying experiences to completion utilizing A/B testing with a front-end developer
- Help monitor the test performance to drive insights and improvements across our website
What It’ll Take
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch
- Possess a thorough understanding of design principles and layout strategy
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you
- Experience managing large design projects from start to finish, including the technical side
- A team player with a positive outlook and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, and using modern front-end libraries/frameworks is a plus
- Familiarity with Invision
Who We Are
- We’re a small but rapidly growing company with a driven but casual culture
- We’re able to problem solve creatively while keeping our focus on the important aspects of the business
- We’re flexible and can roll with changes as we pursue our goals
- We’re open to new ideas while also verbalizing our own perspectives
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision
- Your choice of hardware
- Company happy hours, social events and outings
- Generous, flexible vacation
- New sleep products for testing (mattresses, pillows, etc.)