Two Maids & A Mop is new to Las Vegas, Nevada, but we have offices nationwide and looking to grow with dependable people.We are growing and are hiring!Do you have a residential cleaning background?
Things you want to know:
1) We clean houses in 2-person teams using our Two Maids & A Mop systems, products, and equipment.
2) You are paid a percentage of each job you do, plus bonuses and miles driven. This is a commission-based position where the quality of your work determines your pay! You will also be paid for hours spent and worked at office and drive time.
3) We promote from within and have quarterly celebrations. Culture is a big deal to us and we like to treat each other like family.
4) We get dozens of applicants per day so put forth effort in your resume/application if you want us to read it. Tell us, why should we hire you!?
5) You must be an enjoyable person to be around because cleaning dirty houses can be fun if you're with the right team!
6) You must have a valid driver's license and a vehicle that is insured and well taken care of. We don't care if it is 100 years old as long as it is maintained, clean and not rusted out.
7) You must pass a background check and drug screening. We are a trusted company.
8) If you are hired we believe you will sweat, have fun, make life-long friends with your co-workers and customers, and have a flexible schedule.
9) You must be able to understand English.
10) We work Monday to Friday between 7:45 am and 5:00 pm (depending how long each jobs takes). No weekends! No holidays! (weekends are volunteer)
11) We wear dry-fit shirts and scrub pants that are all ridiculously comfortable.
12) We want you to be successful in this career or another if you eventually leave our team in pursuit of your dream job. And that is okay too!Still interested?
13) You must be flexible, dependable and willing to commit to work hard every single day and deliver our quality Two Maids standards. Everyone says they can clean, but are you Willing to clean multiple homes in different conditions every single day, 5 days a week? If so, then you are the right person we are looking for!Apply with the first Two Maids and A Mop of Las Vegas! We are cheering for you.