We are looking for the best Trainer/Coach to lead group classes we call Daily Ultimate Training. These classes are bootcamp/HIIT type classes
that are the best in the business. You also have the opportunity to do Personal Training.
As an added bonus we have additional classes in cardio Kickboxing and Boxing Fitness. Experience preferred, but will train the right person who is a certified trainer.
Overview: The Trainer/Coach instructs and guides both Group Training Classes as well as Private clientele. Responsibilities include instructing, coaching, and motivating members. Coaches are also responsible for individual production goals each month based on Training Package sales.
THE UFC PHILOSOPHY: TRAIN DIFFERENT
There are no judgments here – No too much or not enough. No glares of disapproval. Here we keep open minds. We are nurturers. We seek only to encourage, empower and entertain. There is no one type. There is no one reason. There is no one way. What we are is a diverse community; what we have is a culture of fun; what there is, is room for everyone: all kinds of people with all kinds of goals who’ve chosen to come reach them with us.
PERKS OF BEING A PERSONAL TRAINER AT UFC :
• Top compensation plan of any commercial gym
• Great facilities with functional training areas, top-of-the-line strength & cardio equipment featuring the latest trends and technology in our industry
• Complimentary membership and discounts in club
• Ability to build clientele by administrating fitness assessments and safely conducting personal training sessions
• Ensures accurate administration of client programs, measurement tracking and workout programs
• Assists in all revenue generating activities, including but not limited to: complimentary workouts, supplement booths, body fat tables, seminars, and workshops
• Ability to sell the value and importance of personal training to our members
• Responsible for achieving personal monthly revenue objectives set forth by the company
• Organization skills and ability to maintain a neat presentation of the fitness floors at all times
• Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, friendly and ambitious personality
(Must attend all staff meetings and required trainings)
(Must be a team player that will help throughout the whole gym experience from club cleanliness to assisting with customer questions and concerns)
• Current CPR
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• A degree in a related field is preferred (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.)
• Personal Training experience preferred but not required
• Physical effort required for daily duties include lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking. Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 45 pounds