Join our team of self-motivated and creative individuals looking to learn new technologies while gaining experience working on a variety of platforms. In this position you will get experience managing virtual instances, orchestrating architectural changes, assisting users, and learning new technologies.
- Work on our production and test system infrastructure.
- Coordinate the development, implementation, installation, and operation of systems for the organization
- Virtual Server management (Client private cloud and internal AWS systems)
- In-frequent desktop support for front line internal users of a small group. May require brief onsite work at in town client location.
- On-Call support of production server, desktop, and applications issues
- Consult with management and staff on upcoming projects and potential infrastructure impact
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Linux Administration experience is required.
- Windows and Mac desktop experience
- Professionalism required (attitude, appearance, and communication)
- People skills and clear communication is a must. You will be the face of our company.
- A true passion to be self-taught and explore new technologies on your own
- Ability to research and resolve programming problems with minimal supervision
- Open to accepting feedback and ability to follow direction of technical leads
- High school diploma or equivalent
- All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States and pass a criminal background check.
- At this point H1-B Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
NICE TO HAVE
- Scripting or some previous programming experience
- Related certifications
- BS Computer Science or Formal training from a technical college
- AWS (Amazon Web Services), RHEV, or VPS provider experience