SOFTWARE ENGINEER (FULLSTACK)
Fullstack engineers at Uniform Teeth use our capabilities to bring complex systems together in an industry (orthodontics) full of antiquated infrastructure. Projects span our infrastructure, API, operations processes, and UI/UX to help build critical functionality for customers (patients), clinicians, support team, and manufacturing.
If you're interested in solving new, different, and complex problems - we've got you covered!
- Work with a range of systems, processes, and technologies across the stack – from spec to API to UI implementation
- Work with clinical, operational and back office teams to own and solve problems end to end from our EMR (electronic medical record) to our app
- Build new features for patients, clinicians, and support team alike
- Learn and incorporate security into the heart of your code
You'll start by familiarizing yourself with how our treatment sets us apart from the competition. Within two weeks you'll understand the treatment flow, our EMR, and how doctors and patients interact. Within a month you'll be collaborating with our entire team, working on features to grow our business, improve manufacturing, enhance the patient experience, and streamline clinical workflows!
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- ReactJS, TypeScript
- React Native
- AWS (EC2, VPC, S3, KMS, Redshift)
- You're a capable problem solver who enjoys working on problems for people
- You enjoy working and owning features end to end as a true generalist (we've got people both sides of the stack to help out, too!)
- Take pride in seeing your work launch and have an immediate impact
- Care about doing things correctly with respect for edge cases. We're optimizing human processes.
- Have experience with our technology stack (Ruby or Go, and React)
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, AND PERKS
- Competitive salary and equity in well-funded, high-growth company
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Free orthodontic treatment after 90 days of employment
- Career growth and product ownership moving forward
- Opportunity to revolutionize a massive sector of healthcare - over 200 MM Americans need orthodontic care alone, and it is ready for change!