We currently seek team members to help mentor and provide support to adults with disabilities.
The hired team member will work in UPPER MARLBORO, MD. The expected schedule is below.
- Mondays: 3:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Wednesdays: 3:30 pm - 8:30 pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Community Mentor is a member of our Personal Supports Team and the selected team member will specifically be responsible for the following.
- Visiting clients in their home
- Assisting client with activities of daily living (eating, bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting etc.)
- Providing support with activities in the community and in the home environment
- Assisting clients with life skills
- Must be willing to take clients to appointments and outings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE SUPPORTING AN INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must demonstrate excellent English language and writing skills
- Demonstrated excellent organization and communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a working car
- Must have current CPR certification (training is provided if needed)
- Background checks and reference checks will be performed prior to hire