Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard. Keep records and compile stock reports.Efficiently receiving, delivering, storing, rotating and shipping department stock, taking and completing requisition requests efficiently to ensure that company values and goals are achieved daily:
- Re-stocking stands and carts as required.
- Proper completion of all delivery paperwork and daily tasks in a timely manner.
- Ensure that proper product rotation occurs consistently and effectively within FIFO (first in First Out)guidelines on a daily basis.
- Effective communication with assigned lead(s), Area Supervisor, and/or COS & Purchasing Manager on all issues at all times.
- Provide assistance with other Central Warehouse Team Members to work as a team.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Assist with weekly inventory.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Report on the use and/or expiration of stock and/or damage of stock handling equipment.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Prepare deliveries of products, supplies, equipment, or other items for locations by lifting, pulling,stacking, and organizing orders as necessary within an allotted time for completion.
- Be able to determine proper routing of orders to be delivered in the least amount of time.
- Maintain a groomed look, good personal hygiene including wearing a clean WA uniform
- Proper attendance & punctuality
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one''s conduct.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- Georgia Certified work ready preferred.
- Candidate must also possess the ability to read, comprehend and interpret all documents, training or otherwise using the English language.