SUPPLY CHAIN INTERN
(GLOBAL SOURCING & SUPPLY CHAIN) VIDA & CO.
WHO WE ARE:
VIDA is a Series A e-commerce platform, backed by Cimpress, a large international company operating in mass customization. Our platform provides a place where designers and makers collaborate to produce original, quality apparel and accessories that we manufacture per demand in a socially responsible way. VIDA manages cutting-edge, just-in-time production processing while working with over 100,000 artists from over 2,500 cities around the world. Our goals are to rebuild commerce from the ground-up such that everyone in the ecosystem wins.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a highly organized, creative multitasker to support our global sourcing & supply chain department. Do you want to start your professional career in supply chain and project management operations with a rapidly developing fashion company? Are you a quick learner, passionate about making beautiful products and really good at keeping overview of project planning and an ever- evolving list of things to get done? Then VIDA is the place to start an incredible journey with a steep learning curve and lots of joy and reward when you can be proud of everything you have made possible for us with your incredible support!
- Full or Part-time intern position at least 18 hours a week for a minimum period of 3 months.
- Assist in overall supply chain management
- Input data in various management sheets in google and excel
- Updating the forecast, product margin, and returns data on an ongoing basis
- Complete at least 1 special project to assist in improving our unique on demand supply chain
- Manage packaging forecast and ordering on an ongoing basis
- Assist in sourcing & redeveloping VIDA's new packaging line
- Assist in new supplier sourcing
- Assist in quality management and quality reporting
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Education in supply chain, management, operation/ production support in fashion or other related field
- Have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Have excellent data entry skills & proven experience in this field
- Process management skills required
- Supply chain or logistics/ operations preferred
- Knowledge of garment manufacturing is preferred
WE WANT SOMEONE WHO IS:
- Hard-working, highly motivated and energetic
- A self-starter
- Task-oriented and has high attention to detail
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritize
- Sense of ownership/accountability
- Deadline driven
POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATION
Intern, reporting to Supply Chain Manager.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $25.00 /day