Who we are:
VIDA is a Google Ventures backed e-commerce platform that converts artwork into fashion products and accessories in a matter of minutes and allows customers to purchase custom-made items from anywhere in the world. We manage a cutting-edge, just-in-time production process and work with thousands of artists from over 2,500 cities around the world.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly organized, creative multi-tasker to support our marketing department through an internship. Do you want to start your professional career in marketing, video editing, or graphic design with experience at a rapidly developing fashion company? Are you a quick learner, passionate about creating beautiful graphics, helping a burgeoning company grow and telling its story? If so, then VIDA is the place for you!
- Part-time intern position in a fast-paced, high-profile startup environment
- Plan, create and edited original video material to engage consumers and artists
- Edit existing video to support social media and other advertising efforts
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Current student or recent grad in Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator a plus
- You are proficient in Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere
- Bonus if you have experience with After Effects.
- Knowledge of social platforms (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram Stories, Snapchat Stories, Pinterest, Youtube, etc.)
- You are detail oriented and can be relied on to finish tasks and projects on time.
- Must be comfortable with standard video codecs and formats and the ability to ingest, transcode, and resize video aspect ratios.
- Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, and communicate with all levels of management
- Passion for fashion, design, or art preferred
We want someone who is:
- Hard-working, highly motivated and energetic
- A self-starter
- Excellent ability to organize and prioritize
- Deadline driven
- Willing to learn and take chances
How to Apply:
- If this sounds like you, take some time to check out our website and feel free to ask questions.
- Submit your resume with a personalized cover letter that includes your motivation and fit for this position.