The Senior Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for Vagaro's Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns. This is a full-time, on-site role for a passionate digital marketing professional keen on managing complex, large scale advertising campaigns.
- Create and implement effective Facebook and Instagram web and app campaigns across all target markets.
- Manage audience targeting, ad set structuring, ad copy writing and landing page testing and optimization.
- Issue campaign and ad set budget recommendations.
- Collaborate with paid media department members in the production of daily, weekly and monthly paid media reports.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and video team members in the production of Facebook and Instagram marketing assets.
- Collaborate with the UX/UI department in designing effective landing pages.
- Keep pace with and report on SEM industry trends and developments.
- Superior knowledge of Facebook Web and App Marketing.
- Solid understanding of Facebook Pixel tracking and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience deploying and managing the Facebook SDK for App ads.
- Experience with Ad Placements, Ad Targeting, Custom Audiences and Lookalike Audiences.
- Experience designing and deploying Facebook re-targeting campaigns.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Superior copy writing skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce reporting tools.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Google Analytics or Google Ads Certification.
- Experience with Facebook Mobile Measurement Partners.
- Knowledge of other paid media platforms such as Google Ads or Pinterest.
- Experience in the Salon, Spa or Fitness Industry.
- 3+ years of Facebook and Instagram advertising experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required.
- B2B experience a plus.
- 15 Days PTO
- 8 Company Holidays.
- 401 k Retirement plan with matching.
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision plans for individuals and families.
- Discounted tickets.
- Work/Life & EAP
- Snacks (of course)
- Awesome Co-Workers!