Heritage Park Health & Rehab is a skilled nursing center and we are looking for a cook to prepare food in accordance with resident diet specifications, center procedures, and prescribed dietary and sanitary regulations under the supervision of the Director of Culinary Services.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and outside agencies and to work cooperatively with other associates.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and follow oral and written directions at a level to accomplish the job.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance as required.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment physical exam, if required.
- Must be able to direct Culinary Assistants.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as directed by the Director of Culinary Services.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.