ARE YOU DRIVEN TO SOLVE COMPLEX DATA DRIVEN PROBLEMS? UA BRANDS IS LOOKING FORWARD TO HIRE A PROGRAMMER WHO POSSESSES AN IMMENSE SENSE OF PRIDE BEING A TECHIE!
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer lead to join our growing Run the Business “RTB” (Continuous Delivery) team here at UA Brands. This engineer would be responsible for designing architecture and managing web application environments and lead cross-functional teams, architecture discussions between development, operations, and QA. If you are looking for an opportunity to solve technical challenges and build innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment working with passionate software developers, this might be the role for you. In addition, this role will play evangelist to come up with creative solution to mitigate future risks and increase operation reliability and performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Monitor and optimize server and application performance.
- Responsible for development and operation of CI/CD pipeline.
- Define and automate release pipeline and environment, build resilient systems and create repeatable processes.
- Ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills with ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Must be able to work independently and maintain professionalism under pressure. Should be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages.
- Must have the ability to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Provide mentoring for junior members of the team and train them.
- Communicate accurate and useful status reports on a timely basis
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 8 or more years overall development/technical support experience
- 8 or more years of Object oriented development experience in C#
- 5 or more years’ experience with SQL, relational data management
Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations, in a professional manner.
Qualification should be BE / B.Tech / Computer Science / MCA
Work collaboratively with willingness to listen and work in fast paced challenging environment
Ability to independently apply production upgrades and support the products and technologies Experience in providing services to agreed SLAs.
WATCH YOUR EMAIL − HERE’S WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
If your background is a promising fit for the position, you’ll get an email from us within 1-2 business days which will include a link to our online Candidate Assessment.
UA BRANDS INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD.
Blue Ridge - Paranjpe Schemes,
Phase 1, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Hinjawadi, Pune, MH 411057