JOB TITLE – IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
WHO ARE WE?
VedicSatish Staffing Business Solutions is a reliable staffing, recruiting and full-service recruitment agency. With rich background in Talent Acquisition and Human Resource Management, our staffing expertise conducts targeted searches to identify top candidates for military, public & private sector plus the healthcare & financial industries. Our staffing consultants combine their rich knowledge in the industry to meet your workforce needs.
OUR MISSION IS TO:
(i) deliver top-quality workforce management solutions that enable talents and businesses to thrive.
(ii) create value-based culture of development, accountability and teamwork where our staff can reach client’s goals.
We strive to be the foremost leader in the excellent recruitment services through performance, enthusiasm, value and integrity.
THE OPPORTUNITY :
Join our IT infrastructure Project team where you will immerse yourself within the central heart of how we empower and support our people through technical solutions and tools. Join a collaborative group who care about your career growth and development.
We are looking for IT Infrastructure Project Manager who have excellent experience in managing Medium, Large program under IT Infrastructure services.
This resource is also responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple concurrent Programs and Projects in IT Infrastructure services.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Excellent understanding of the concepts of Program Management and the use in Medium and Large programs in IT Infrastructure services.
- Excellent working knowledge of designing the structure for program, projects, sub projects during the solution and planning phase of the program during delivery
- Excellent working knowledge on planning during the solution and planning phase of the program during delivery
- Excellent conceptual and working knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Waterflow methodologies
- Excellent working knowledge of Project Management Tools like Microsoft Project or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge on the management of Scope, Time, Cost, Resource, Quality, Communication, Risk, Issues during the solution and delivery
- Ensure cost, schedule, quality, deliverable acceptance goals are consistently met since the initiation of Program until hand off to Run Operations for BAU activities.
- Strong capability in managing all aspects of the program and project management implementations including project rollouts, resource tracking, budget management, schedule development, cost/ budget analysis, cross discipline coordination and communications.
- Prepare and effectively communicate appropriate reports and updates to management
- Facilitate the resolution of issues and escalate issues to program and project stakeholders as required
- Ensure all appropriate documentation, requirements, design and test specifications and other required deliverables are created and reviewed/approved by external and internal stakeholders
- Achieve project milestones through regular cross-functional project meetings to review schedule, status, issues and to ensure conflict resolution and risk mitigation
- Manage project scope and document scope changes to obtain approval for incremental costs prior to performing work
- Procurement experience is essential
- Acute understanding of consulting, solutioning of Transition & Transformation Programs.
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple concurrent projects directed toward strategic business activities in IT Infrastructure services.
- Strong communication and client facing skills at Top level.
- Excellent stakeholders/project team management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure Services
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal and client facing skills at CxO level
- Experience interviewing end users to gather requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and customer handling skills
- Ability to structure and draft technical documentation, SOW’s, Program and Project Change Requests
- Demonstrated superior customer relationship and communication skills
- Creative negotiation and conflict management skills
- Target oriented
- Good Problem Solver
WORKING EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:
Formal education level: Bachelor's Degree
Recent and relevant experience of 5 years of program management in IT Infrastructure services
End To End delivery of IT Infrastructure programs delivery preferred – Atleast 2 of them below -
- Data Centre Infrastructure Build/Consolidate/Migrate
- Network Build/Consolidate/Migrate
- Server Storage Backup Build/Consolidate/Migrate
- Virtualization, Cloud Build/Consolidate/Migrate
- SAP Build/Consolidate/Migrate
- Data Centre Migration
- Application/Lifecycle Refresh
- Server Build Projects
PMI PgMP/MSP/PMI PMP/PMI ACP/SCRUM is an added advantage
ITIL Foundation certification preferred